Cullman Regional Medical Center
Cullman Regional Medical Center, accredited by the Joint Commission Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), is a full service, not-for-profit medical center. The medical center includes approximately 200 physicians and 1,000 employees. The 145-bed facility includes a level three trauma center and three professional office buildings. The new Emergency Services Center opened in 2011. The ER is now 8,000 sq. ft. with 24 treatment rooms and has an upgraded Trauma Room, Chest Pain Center and Stroke Center.
- National Recognition as 2012 Most Wired Innovator Award Winner
- Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement
- Recognized for Implementing Quality Heart Care
- Recognized as a Tier 1 hospital by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama for commitment to quality, cost-effective care
- Named one of “America’s Best Hospitals” by US News & World Report for achievement in heart attack, stroke and heart failure treatment
- Innovation through the Good-2-Go Initiative